What will we find out in the 90 Minute Finale? There are so many Questions
One Week Left:
Given the events of this episode and heading into the 90-minute finale, here are our burning questions as season five heads into its home stretch:
• Where is Morgan?!
• Is the light in the distance friend or foe?
• Is the Ricktatorship back?
• Will Deanna decide to remove Rick from Alexandria?
• Can Maggie help Deanna understand Rick’s intentions?
• Will Rick’s clash with Pete distract the people of Alexandria from the impending walker threat?
• Will Pete survive the season?
• Will Someone Kill Father Gabriel?
• Will Nicholas — now armed with a gun and after Glenn warns him that he should stay inside as people like him should be dead — survive after lying to Deanna about what happened with Aiden and Noah?
• Is Rick too far gone or does he have any humanity left?
• How will Michonne knocking him out impact their relationship?
• Has Rick lost any authority he had in Alexandria? Will people listen to him if a walker — or human threat — arrives?
• What’s going on with the walkers with the big “W” carved into their heads?
• What kind of survivors leave a woman tied to a tree to be devoured by walkers? Is this Negan’s group?
• Will Carl and Enid fall in love or is she part of bad group?
• Is Sasha, still struggling with grief and anger, sitting alone in the tower enough to protect the community from any potential threat?
• Are Daryl and Aaron going to be safe outside of the wall with both the walker threat and potential human threat as well?
• Just how deadly will the season finale be?
What are your burning questions heading into the season finale? Share your questions and theories in the comments section below. The Walking Dead airs Sundays at 9 p.m. on AMC.